The DeltaVision OMX SR is a compact imaging system specifically optimized to provide a stable platform for structured illumination microscopy (SIM) super resolution technology.
• See beyond the norm – 3D SIM enables resolution improvements in x, y, and z directions.
• Super-resolve live cells – 2D SIM and 2D SIM-TIRF imaging modes allow for dynamic super-resolution live-cell imaging.
• Molecular imaging – localization microscopy option uses exclusive 2D multi-emitter fitting algorithms to reconstruct a super-resolved image.
• More data from your sample – multiplex data acquisition with simultaneous multi-camera imaging.
• Preserve cell viability – ultra-low light imaging combined with advanced deconvolution algorithm.
• Capture dynamic processes – rapid image acquisition and stage automation.
Physiologically relevant, technically sound
Designed for biologists wishing to advance their research beyond what is possible with confocal microscopes, DeltaVision OMX SR improves spatial resolution by a factor of 2 in x, y, and z directions, enabling previously unseen detail to be obtained even in live samples.
DeltaVision OMX SR is fully enclosed, does not require a darkroom, and can be installed ready-to-run in a standard lab within days. And unlike many super-resolution systems, there is minimal change required for sample preparation or preferred buffers and fluorophores.
Same methods, super-resolution results
DeltaVision OMX SR is the latest addition to the high-performing DeltaVision portfolio and builds on the reputation of DeltaVision Elite and DeltaVision OMX for delivering outstanding images particularly for small, dim and live samples. In addition to 2D and 3D SIM super-resolution imaging, the DeltaVision OMX SR is also capable of widefield, time-lapse imaging, deconvolution, and TIRF illumination using the same techniques and fluorophores utilized on confocal imagers. For added flexibility, a ring TIRF option provides even illumination and artifact-free TIRF imaging enabling the system to be used for localization microscopy and photokinetic applications.
For biologists seeking a more expandable platform, the DeltaVision OMX also supports multiple laser configurations and additional camera options.