ImageQuant LAS 500 is a cooled CCD camera for chemiluminescent Western blot imaging, blue/UV based DNA & protein stains, and white-light imaging of colorimetric stains and markers.
• Sensitivity: detect picogram levels of sample with chemiluminescence.
• Compact integrated design: built-in touchscreen lets you work independently of a dedicated PC, has a small footprint that fits neatly on any lab bench.
• Automatic overlay function: simultaneously image and overlay chemiluminescent samples and colored molecular weight markers, making molecular weight determination easy.
• Flexible image storage: store images on a USB memory stick, on the system, or in a network connection folder.
• Simplicity: auto, semi-auto, and increment exposure modes with a user-friendly touchscreen operation helps you take the best possible image.
• Speed: ready to operate in less than five minutes with the rapid cooling CCD camera.
• Ease of installation: just unpack, power up and start.