A sensitive, robust, and easy-to-use chemiluminescence CCD imager designed to provide publication-quality digital images of DNA and protein gels and blots.
• High sensitivity: Detect low abundant protein molecules easily. Advanced settings allow up to 50 incremental exposures and exposure times up to 10 h.
• Sharp images with high resolution: Choose from four binning modes, including “no binning” for sharper images and improved resolution of closely spaced bands—great for chemiluminescence imaging!
• Easy to use: Intuitive software that’s easy to learn and use with on-board analysis functions. Adjust sample position and focus when needed.
• Image a chemiluminescent sample and a colored molecular weight marker simultaneously with automatic overlay. The overlay image retains the marker color for easy identification of molecular weights.
• Highly flexible performance: Choose from five imaging options to cover all of your imaging needs from colorimetric to chemiluminescence to fluorescence.
• Robust design: Low maintenance design provides dependability for high-throughput, multi-user labs.